Vionic Footwear – Orthopedic Feel without the Orthopedic Look!

As a style blogger who wants to look good AND a teacher who needs comfort for long days on her feet, I’m becoming the self-professed queen of comfortable and cute footwear!  Today I’m sharing a brand I haven’t tried before, Vionic! This podiatrist-approved brand uses biomechanical technology to design footwear that works with the way your body and feet actually move.  Made with full contact support and deep cups, Vionic footwear provides your feet all day comfort. In other words, Vionic gives you the orthopedic feel without the orthopedic look!

vionic footwear review

 

This post is a collaboration with Vionic. All opinions are all my own as always.

I decided to try to Joslyn Ankle Boot, made with weather resistant leather, a wool accent, and a comfortable stacked heel.  The footbed has a removable microfiber covered EVA.

comfortable booties for fall

Vionic knows that there’s so much more to each of us than what’s on social media.  They challenged me to share the woman behind the outfit, what makes me special, and what makes me unstoppable!

As I’ve matured, I feel like I’ve had some shifts in perception that have shaped me into the woman I am today.  I believe happiness and self-love are habits. I have made a promise to enjoy the journey and to treat myself well.  No more being a martyr for any reason, not even fashion!  When I’m comfortable in my outfit and my shoes, my confidence soars and I can take on any challenge.

Don’t I look unstoppable in my comfortable Vionic booties?!

Vionic Footwear Review

Vionic footwear review #Unstoppableme in Vionic shoes and boots

fall style for women over 50, comfortable booties for women over 50

 

Fun & Fashion,

Dawn Lucy

 

About the blog: Fashion Should Be Fun is me talking to you, other middle aged women like me who are over 40, but not over fashion.  We still want to look beautiful and stylish.  We still want to have fun with trends.  And we don’t need anyone giving us rules, because we’re all different. We all have own shapes and bodies, parts we’d like to cover and parts we still don’t mind showing off a bit.  This is a place for me to share my love of fashion with you, style ideas, tips, trends, and inspiration. I know how liking the way we look can translate into confidence and energy. I know we have so much life left to live and so much adventure ahead of us. Let’s show the world you’re never too old to have fun and be fierce.

 

 

 

The post Vionic Footwear – Orthopedic Feel without the Orthopedic Look! appeared first on Fashion Should Be Fun.



moda - hawa blgat elalm

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات